Yue Li (李樾)
I am a postdoc at Center for Advanced Software Analysis led by Anders Møller, Aarhus University, Denmark. My main research interest is to develop program analysis techniques and tools for solving the problems in programming languages, software engineering and security. I work closely with Tian Tan.
Recent Selected Papers
- Understanding and Analyzing Java Reflection (TOSEM'19)
- Precision-Guided Context Sensitivity for Pointer Analysis (OOPSLA'18)
- Scalability-First Pointer Analysis with Self-Tuning Context-Sensitivity (FSE'18)
- Efficient and Precise Points-to Analysis: Modeling the Heap by Merging Equivalent Automata (PLDI'17)
Want to measure the unsoundness of your static analysis caused by reflection? Try this work վ'ᴗ' ի
How does context sensitivity gain precision for static analysis? Read this paper ٩(ˊᗜˋ )و
How to always ensure the scalability of your analysis? Try this memory-size-directed work (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑
Want to build your call graph 100+ times faster with almost no precision loss? Try this work！
- I will join the Department of Computer Science and Technology at Nanjing University, as an associate professor this Fall.
- Better News: Tian Tan will also join the same department and we'll continue to work together!